View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 10:14 AM   #3747
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
here's the thing about that play - they've run that pretty regularly since reid got here, even in the smith years

i would wager there's footage of smith hitting that play, or missing, or not being willing to throw into that window, one of those

i DON'T recall mahomes ever hitting it, and the reason why is tyreek hill...no one is biting on underneath stuff with hill on the field, it just wasn't in their best interests

but NOW...teams are defending us short to deep, because they don't respect MVS or Hardman, and that honestly is playing perfectly into Patrick's hands so far

MVS has been wide open three times this season for 25+ yard gains, and Mahomes has hit him twice

Hardman, thrice, and he made shitty catch attempts twice and Mahomes stopped trusting him after that (since he threw it to Watson instead)

you're also seeing Watson getting single coverage deep

the deep routes are now ALL open again in this offense because the threat that one will go to the house isn't quite there, and you're better off playing the percentages and trying to stop kelce and juju intermediate 90% of the time

BUT it's patrick freaking mahomes and he will eventually get deep

the Raiders are ****ing terrible on defense - they give up nearly 70 percent completions at 7.8 YPA - and I think the world is about to see Mahomes crank a couple deep and we're going to be back to seeing Cover 2 shells a hell of a lot here pretty soon
As long as Pat is not running for his life we should be able to do exploit any def they throw at us .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.