View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 09:58 AM   #34167
You gotta kill a few people

That reminds me.. Did anyone else notice or find it a bit weird how..

They made mention of Mahomes limping at some point during the game. It seemed pretty innocuous, but I think his foot got stepped on. They show him limping and, I think it was Michaels, was all "Ooooooooh, you don't wanna see that".

Then Sneed trashes Brady, who gets up and is visibly in some pain, stretching out his arm, but they don't even mention it.

Ultimately it doesn't matter so much but I thought it was strange. Brady is incredible but he's 45 and it turns out he did suffer a rotator cuff injury from that Sneed hit, while I don't think Mahomes was any worse for wear.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.