View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 02:21 PM   #5300
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
It's a dull hum. A dull, hollow, monotone hum. It could even cause vibrations in the car. You'll hear it more cruising on the fwy @ 2K RPM than you would at idle. For me, it ****ing puts me to sleep during freeway driving. It's a much bigger deal on your Camaro than your truck as your Truck likely has resonators and a design that aid in reducing drone.

Even on this coyote swap i keep mentioning we are using resonators.

It sounds like what you are describing with your Camaro is a drone issue. Im guessing your exhaust is custom from the headers back?
Yeah, sounds like that's the issue the Camaro had. And it absolutely sucked. You could feel it in your head because the car would sound fine for a minute and then hit that RPM band and it would just suddenly start echoing through the cabin. It had that 'full' noise similar to when you drive with only one window down.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.