View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 01:28 PM   #5290
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Thinking about putting a new exhaust on the truck (2021 Ram Limited) for Christmas.

Circling around a Flowmaster Super 44 or a Borla S Type.

Anyone have any experience w/ them? I've never swapped out exhausts before but there's no reason that V-8 shouldn't have a nice tuned note to it. Just a good throaty rumble at idle that growls a little if I open the throttle.
I think Detoxing has experience there. I know on the new ones you have to be cognizant of all the goddamned sensors. Another thing I don't know s how it affects resale, presuming you're not keeping it too long.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.