Thread: Movies and TV House of the Dragon
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 10:07 PM   #229
Supporter

As far as the episode, there is continuously more humor than I anticipated. And I won't lie, I was rooting for the 10 year old that waxed that dude. I'm here for that.

The incest bothered me more than the pedo stuff.

It was kind of weird that Rheahnyra and Alicent were magically fiends again with no explanation at all.

It is interesting that Viserys is finding strength and becoming the better leader as his body rots. He's about a million times more compelling today than he was the first couple episodes.

I'm in. All the way in. At least to the point I'll give them the rope to hang themselves.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.