View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 10:03 PM   #159
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
that’s why I’m doing it.

My understanding is I could have dangerous polyps up in there and not know it for 3-5 years when I notice blood in stools. Then it’s too late or you’re fighting for your life and doing chemo. Sounds like a scenario I’d like to avoid. Spending a day not far from a toilet sounds like a good trade off.
Why are you doing it? Because you may have polyps? How old are you? Are you having issues?

Getting a colonoscopy just because of the chance you have polyps is kinda silly. I had a colonoscopy at 24 because of some stomach issues, but everything was fine.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.