View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 05:10 PM   #136
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The prep is far worse than the procedure.
QFmfT

Prepping is awful, just awful. You didn't know you could poop that much before then. I did the "white diet" (that's racist .gif) the day before the actual Magnesium Citrate cleanse day, they say that helps even further with cleaning you out back/down there so the docs don't have to even think about anything other then operating the camera. Seemed to work - they actually told me I did a great job on my cleanse, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
So they find a polyp up in there they just cut it out or do they have to test then go back in and cut it out later?
Chop it out and send it away to test. If benign, no worries, but you do have to return in five years instead of ten for your next one.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.