View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 04:04 PM   #131
Veteran

Yeah, the prep is the worst part of it. The give you a medication so you are still awake however you don't really have a memory of anything. I can recall being told to roll over on my side and seeing the monitor (maybe I was dreaming). I was pretty groggy afterwards and definitely needed a ride home.

Honestly, the worst part of it was waking up and seeing all of the doctors pulling their pants up...

Hope it goes well.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.