View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 08:52 PM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Dude...you will NOT be driving. When you wake up, you'll have a hard time knowing where you are for a while. I mean, after about an hour or so you might be OK...call an Uber or something. You don't have anyone to give you a ride??
My 1st time I woke up about 20mins after they were done and I was ready to go for the day. Most uncomfortable thing was sitting down in the passenger seat and realizing I probably had a pound of Vaseline around my butt.

2nd time I was knocked out and could not have driven safely without a doubt.

3rd time I farted after I woke up and didn't realize I shit the bed until I got up. I pretty much ran out of that one.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote