View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 08:32 PM   #55
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
You'll wake up tomorrow 10 pounds lighter...it's a ruse, but you'll feel really good about it for awhile.

Mine was a couple years ago. My wife took video of me after I "woke up". Woooow...I was fuuuuucked up...

They found and removed some polyps, nothing to worry about. You'll be fine. Happy shitting tonight!
I called DAV to get a ride and they have not contacted me yet. Hopefully a driver will call in the morning. Otherwise I need to ride my electric bike to my appointment and stagger that ****er home.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.