Thread: Life The bee keeper diaries
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2022, 08:26 AM   #503
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
I harvested my honey yesterday. Just a note, the master beekeeper that is mentoring me told me that using a leaf blower’s pretty hard on the bees. He recommends just taking the slats out of the super and giving it one good shake over the hive and they will just get knocked off and then brushing the few that are left. Just my two cents
He’s right, but if you have more than a couple of hives it takes too long. In the big picture if you use fume boars first, you’re only blowing a small percentage of the out with the leaf Blower.

…and sec I’m glad you liked it. Which reminds me I need to get off my ass and go make some more today.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.