Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 08:22 AM   #2528
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
dude, don't give me the "character arc" BS.
It's not believable human behavior. Period.
Could take 7 years, but took 86 instead. For no reason.

I swear, I think some of you get so invested in these shows that criticizing them would be like admitting some sort of flaw in yourself. Overall, I think it was a great show that overcame a largely boring start. But you can't just write off characters doing really dumb things that they or no human would never, ever, do as a "character arc."

If he actually sacrificed himself for SOMETHING or SOMEONE...maybe. But he didn't. It's not getting Kim off. She voluntarily confessed. It's like they so badly wanted to avoid any "predictable" ending like him escaping just so they could come up with something crazy that no one would ever guess. Well, there's a reason no one would ever guess this--it is completely ridiculous that any person would do this.
It’s like you missed the whole point of the show, especially this season. Good God dude
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.