Thread: Movies and TV Indiana Jones 5: First Details
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 10:59 PM   #168
I'll be back.

Indiana Jones 5 is expected to be the final film of the series, and the makers are leaving no stone unturned to deliver a spectacular send-off to the beloved franchise and Harrison Ford. Boyd Holbrook, who watched a portion of Indiana Jones 5 recently, praised Ford and promised a "badass" and emotional movie. Talking to Men’s Health, Holbrook said:

"I can assure you that it’s going to be badass. I got to see like half an hour of it when I went to L.A., and I saw Jim. You know, just look at his work: Ford v Ferrari, it’s gonna be fast, it’s gonna be badass, and it’s gonna have heart. All of his films have this emotional beat in them, but we’ve got this grand scale of Indiana Jones."

Holbrook is excited to work with James Mangold again after Logan, and like the producers, he too believes the director will exceed expectations. Mangold has written Indiana Jones 5 with Ford v Ferrari scribes Jez and John-Henry Butterworth, and his fresh perspective on the franchise has been commended by producers Kathleen Kennedy and Frank Marshall.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.