View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 02:24 PM   #10132
Keep 'er Movin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Pac-12 Commissioner George Kliavkoff holds a degree in journalism from Boston University. He told me on Friday that he is frustrated with the Big 12’s tactics.

“It’s incredibly destructive, but that’s why they do it,” he said. “When I was in journalism school we were taught you had to source things from two reliable sources and you can’t run with it until. Now, we’ve got folks in the national media reporting stuff that is on burner Twitter accounts. It’s unfortunate. It’s the world we live in. I don’t have thin skin. I’m OK with this stuff, but it does destabilize people.”

Kliavkoff said that several Pac-12 universities have shared communications they’ve received from the Big 12 and other conferences.

“If they hear something or if someone from a different conference is approaching them, they forward those messages,” he said. “Those are fun to read. I’ve read every single one that has been sent to our conference over the last three weeks. It’s amazing how brazen those other conferences are.”
Things Kliavkoff is mad at:
1. Journalists (Other than the Pac-12 water carriers)
2. Twitter
3. The Big 12

Things Kliavkoff is not mad at:
1. The B1G

Smacks of desperation. I'd still put my bet on the Pac 12 surviving in some form, but it won't be because of this putz
Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.