View Single Post
Old 07-31-2022, 03:51 PM   #3180
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Wow, these turkey breasts turned out freaking awesome. Just a simple Texas style deal, I injected them with a mix of lemon pepper marinade and melted butter, used corse pepper, course salt, and some poultry rub and put them on the smoker running at 270ish (about as hot as it'll go!!!). After getting an internal temperature of 140°, I double-wrapped them, rounder side down this time, with half a stick of butter split between the bottom and top of each wrapped breast. I pulled them at an internal temperature of 162°, let them sit in the foil for 20 minutes, and bam... Moisture was perfect, flavor was just as perfect and lots and lots left over so Mrs. GloryDayz will be making some fun dishes...

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.