View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 02:41 PM   #65
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch View Post
To be clear Mr. Janx, I am no longer super into Rand. She isn't a political figure at all, at her best. She was an incredibly gifted novelist.

Politically, I think take 80% of her ideas and run a nation on it, and you have the best nation ever. Leave the more out there 20% as an artist that didn't spend a ton of time in the real world. That last 20% can be disregarded, but the 80% is so on point, I vote for anyone that has an objectivist background.

What books do you read Mr. Janx? And mind you that currently I am reading "Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius. Of course, maybe I'm completely lying about ever having read anything, as that last guy accused.

I'm going deep into stoicsm with this Aurelius. I still think Jesus has all these other philosophies beat though.

but FAR more important...

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.