View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 12:09 PM   #52
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch View Post
That's why I kept in the "and rose from the dead a few days later" part. You don't like that part. I find it the most inspiring thing ever. I get it, it sounds fictitious, but the harder you look into it, the less fictitious it becomes. It actually wasn't fiction. Just humor a Christian for a moment. What if Jesus rising from the dead wasn't fiction at all?
It isn't that I don't like that part... it is that it is irrelevant to what Rand did. There have been others though that when faced with death, examples from your own handbook, that have actually held firm to their beliefs... unlike Rand.

Quote:
As far as what Ayn Rand's estate does, that has nothing to do with her, and even less to do with her beliefs. She is dead, friend, and was dead far before the PPP loans. She isn't coming back either. You act like you expect her to rise from the grave and put a stop to this PPP fraud. Only Jesus did that.
Why would I expect Rand to come back and stop it when she herself couldn't live up to her belief system such as those 3 brave Hebrews, Job, Abraham (going to kill his son), Jacob (being sold by his brothers into slavery then being thrown into prison for not ****ing), and even ****ing Rahab (Jericho) did in the face of their own mortality.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.