View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 11:45 AM   #50
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego *LITERALLY* got put to the fire for their beliefs and withstood it. It is literally a tale in your religion's handbook. ****... Job is another.

I don't give a shit about the "rising from the dead" part. PLENTY of people both real and historical along with the fictional characters in your book have actually lived up to their own belief system. Rand is not one of them.

What the **** does any of this have to do with Rand's entire belief system being an utter failure and her abandoning those beliefs at the end? Plus her institute taking the PPP "loans"?
That's why I kept in the "and rose from the dead a few days later" part. You don't like that part. I find it the most inspiring thing ever. I get it, it sounds fictitious, but the harder you look into it, the less fictitious it becomes. It actually wasn't fiction. Just humor a Christian for a moment. What if Jesus rising from the dead wasn't fiction at all?

As far as what Ayn Rand's estate does, that has nothing to do with her, and even less to do with her beliefs. She is dead, friend, and was dead far before the PPP loans. She isn't coming back either. You act like you expect her to rise from the grave and put a stop to this PPP fraud. Only Jesus did that.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote