Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 07:33 AM   #1798
Cheat Death

I enjoyed The Bear. Felt they really captured the vibe of Chicago. The grind and the perseverance it can take everyday. I thought the cast was engaging and likeable.

Lot of Chicago Easter eggs throughout. A couple no one cares about that I enjoyed were:

Neil Fak wearing a Harms Way shirt in E1 - local legends tough guy band and owners of the classic running man meme/gifs

Spoiler!

Tom Skilling as the VIP customer - WGN weatherman and cherished icon

Spoiler!

Dessert inspiration from Roeser's. The last 2 years I lived there I was fortunate to live near Roeser's. The oldest bakery in Chicago and Pączki masters.

Spoiler!
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote