View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 03:46 PM   #60
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
Hit the link for the whole interview with WVH, I'll just post the EVH tribute parts...

Exclusive: Wolfgang Van Halen on His Next Album, That Eddie Van Halen Tribute, Internet Hate, and Much More

There was apparently some kind of Van Halen tribute attempted that involved your uncle [Alex Van Halen] and Joe Satriani. What can you say about that?
What I can say is that there was an attempt at doing something. But, you know, I don’t like to speak negatively about people, but there are some people that make it very difficult to do anything when it comes to Van Halen. After being in Van Halen for a long time, I really have strived to have an environment where there is no walking on eggshells and there is no personality that you have to deal with. It’s just guys having fun making music and just having a good time. But, you know, from my time in Van Halen, there was always some stuff that gets in the way from just making music and having a good time. And, I think, that’s what happened.
I've read several articles and comments about the EVH "Tribute" and it is hard to believe the problem is anything other than Roth. I assume that he just doesn't want to share a stage with Hagar, even if they aren't on it together. I greatly prefer the DLR years, but at this point (and really for some time now), Sammy is the better performer. Dave knows he wont look good by comparison.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote