View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 01:02 PM   #6198
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I guess we'll see next year after they've taken half of the best players in the world from the Tour. Assuming they get a TV deal from someone (and why wouldn't they be able to? Networks are in to making money, not taking moral positions), I'd assume they'll do just fine in that regard.
I won't watch the Saudi backed tour but that doesn't mean others won't. I did quit watching golf for several years at one point after the Payne Stewert tragedy. I knew Payne and played some with him and his dad as well. It's been long enough now for me to say we even burned a fatty together on the course one day. I watch a lot these days. PGA and LPGA alike.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.