Thread: Science Science is Cool....
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 07:24 AM   #3250
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Videos showing scale on a planetary+ scale are always interesting to me.

Something I've often read but can't verify: if you were to scale the Earth down to the size of a cue ball, the Earth would actually be even smoother than the cue ball. That makes no sense to me, but incredible if true.

Also, I had never heard of Derinkuyu. I've heard of Gobekli Tepe, but never that one. I did some light Googling and everything keeps saying the underground city was "forged in volcanic rock" or something to that effect. I can't find any mention of whether it was man-made or if it was natural tunnels/cave system that people just made use of.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.