Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 08:00 PM   #2515
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Heck yeah, Pipeworks was my neighborhood brewery in Chicago. Solid crew of folks.

Fresh Lizard King is hard to beat. 100% mosaic hops. Feel like I always pick up a hint of blueberry drinking it.

I've seen it around out here but unfortunately its usually past its freshness date.
I'll keep an eye out for their stuff moving forward. Left me happy and I'm certain I could hammer it out of the tap. After that first one I could have really, really enjoyed two or three more.

I pulled the can outta the trash just now and it was packaged 5/12 so that's great.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote