Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2022, 10:42 AM   #591
MVP

Eddie HAD to die. He was a tragic character from the beginning. I mean, if he had lived, what kind of life would he have come back to in Hawkins? There would still be a manhunt for him since half the town (and now apparently the news media) blames him for opening some 'portal to hell'. I think the Duffer brothers did the best they could with killing him off in the upside down. And at least they gave him an epic guitar solo that will always be remembered before he died. So there's that.

Max being 'brought back to life' (if you wanna call it that) is kind of stupid. It trivializes her death and sacrifice. Now I guess if they're using that for the plot device of 'well, because she isn't totally forever dead' the portal between dimensions isn't totally forever open, then I guess I see it a little bit, but still think there's a better direction they could have gone with than that (IF that is even what they're doing).

Can't wait to see what they do with Season 5 . . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.