Thread: ChiefsPlanet Missing Planeteers
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 07:30 PM   #1508
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I honestly can't get pissed off any more. We all know the D sucks and can't produce when needed but we also know we have the best QB to ever play the game.

I don't really give a $#it anymore when the D pukes up 6 because the odds are good Mahomes is putting up more pts anyway. I'm not saying I like it but not liking it and getting remote-tossing furious are two completely different things...
Yeah, part of it is I'm just too old for that shit, but outside of Brady refs, they're just never out of it. I'll vent in GDTs when they really need to pull their heads out of their asses, but it's just that.... a fleeting "uh guys, maybe get the **** with it?"

Even the Titans game last season, would anyone have been REALLY shocked had they scored 5 TDs in the 2nd half and won?

And even in the AFCCG, I could have been ranting and raving for the entire 2nd half, but all of that would have been easily forgiven because it was never out of reach.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.