Thread: ChiefsPlanet Missing Planeteers
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 11:57 AM   #1502
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
True, but I think on top of that, it's really become a contest for how early in a game people can take the littlest thing and extrapolate to infinity... even when I fully expect a GDT meltdown, like struggling against the freakin NYGs, it's not just venting these days..... Mahomes' career is over and the NFL is rigged and aliens have taken over Andy's brain..... much less the simpler times of saying the game was over after a first quarter turnover.

I dabbled in Colorado Avalanche postseason GDTs on reddit this year and they were just as bad or worse.... every time they were down, the refs were against them, and every single penalty against them was soft (and even if it was blatantly obvious, it was "well okay, but I see a lot more calls going against them!")... they were up 3 games to 1 and throughout games 5 and 6 it was a constant barrage of "they're going to lose in 7" and the NHL doesn't want them to win and the refs will keep it close... mostly stuck to the overall hockey sub.
This is likely true. I don’t doubt that at this point there is a high degree of trolling going in that regard. It annoys enough people that some are going to jump at the opportunity to get them all riled up. It’s the CP way.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote