Thread: ChiefsPlanet Missing Planeteers
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 11:54 AM   #1501
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
No doubt. I think what people get bent about in those threads is they generally bring out the “Because Chiefs” crowd no matter what’s going on. Hell, I bet if you pulled up the 2020 Super Bowl thread, there would plenty of that in the 3rd and early 4th quarter of that game

Regardless, GDT’s don’t trigger me and never really have. I’ve always likened it to being drunk in a bar with a bunch of your friends watching the game. It’s purely an emotional reaction pounding away at your keyboard/phone. There’s not much in the way of any cerebral responses. It is what it is.
For sure, and still understandable to a degree. Yes, we had just watched two playoff games in a row where the Chiefs suddenly turned it on and over came deficits to win handily. Still, they hadn’t done “IT” yet, and decades of trauma is going to be hard to get past. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have a growing sinking feeling in my gut midway through the 4th. But they did do it and have continued to have success since, so the level negativism today is certainly higher than it should be.

And I completely agree with the second paragraph.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote