Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2022, 07:11 PM   #1787
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I watched Warrior on HBO.

It is about Chinatown in SanFran in the 1800s. I didn't expect much, but found myself caring a lot about the outcome. There is only 2 seasons and seems to end in the middle probably, but it was worth the watch.

The fight scenes were way better than I expected. And the bro banter was really good in some places. It was far from perfect, but I found myself caring a lot about the characters.

Sidenote: I loved the Hong character. Particularly in the Mexico episode. I laughed every time he was on the screen.

Ah Sahm is the ****ing shit.

The actor also was Storm Shadow in the Snake Eyes movie and was tight AF in that.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote