Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2022, 11:10 AM   #669
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
10 minutes in lol.

I'm enjoying it...some people I'm sure don't care for the young teen stuff. I feel it's been pretty good mostly about her family/culture and her struggles. Not a ton of action yet or anything ground breaking there other than her powers have been changed. I've been watching with my daughter too and a few friends who I know are giving it a shot and are enjoying it. That said I'm from Pakistan and have read the story and enjoyed it and love the character. I think it's really a perfect d+ type show/story. The older people it may not hit as much I can see that. She will be in Marvels and I'm hoping it's great.
Watched the first episode and it bored me to death....need to give episode 2 a try, but I have a ton of stuff in my watch que at the moment so I am not sure when I will work my back around to it.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.