View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 06:38 PM   #1551
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Honestly, I think she looks way better in the Instagram post above - before the fake boobs and the way overdone makeup - than she does now. To each his own I guess, if we were all alike it would get boring pretty quick.

I'm just not a fan of fake anything. Boobs, lips, faces, personality...none of it. Don't even get me started about the fish lip craze...whoever convinced women that those look good should win Salesman of the Century. They're totally heinous. Is that a Keeping Up With the Kardashians thing? I've never seen it. I legit wouldn't know who those Kardashian chicks were if we were the only people in a waiting room at the dentist together. The fact that a lot of women consider those nutjobs as role models says a lot about where we are today.

I prefer the “few weeks later” picture
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.