View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 05:41 PM   #2992
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
I think everybody is missing Tyreek's true objective.

Tyreek is friends with Mahomes, respects him, and possibly even admires him. Tyreek certainly knows Mahomes' passion for the game and how he ticks.

I believe Tyreek is trying to piss Mahomes off and light a fire under his ass. Best Mahomes is petty chip on the shoulder Mahomes. We all know the finger counting to 4 moment. Tyreek wants the best for Mahomes and the Chiefs so he's forcing Mahomes to prove him wrong.

That's how I have decided to delude myself at least. Yes, this is a joke.
Tyreek gives a shit about nothing but drinking out of that pineapple on Miami beach and look at tanned asses in thongs... All yall got for reek is BBQ
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.