View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 06:17 PM   #2975
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
Tyreek Hill: Tua Tagovailoa is more accurate than Patrick Mahomes

The first episode of It Needed To Be Said features Dolphins receiver Tyreek Hill and agent Drew Rosenhaus saying plenty of things about his departure from the Chiefs. Hill also says a few things about his new quarterback, and about his former one.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...Ldraftmaverick

“I’ve had a chance to see Tua [Tagovailoa] throw the ball, to myself, but. . . . he’s that dude, bro,” Hill said. “Like, what a lot of people don’t know, like, I’m not just sitting just saying this because he’s my quarterback now. . . . like, I’m not trying to get more targets right now, but what I’m trying to say is Tua is that deal, bro. . . . Bro, he has a heck of an arm, bro. He’s accurate. He can throw the deep ball, and he actually goes through his reads, where people are like on Twitter like saying, ‘Oh, he doesn’t go through his reads.’ Man, this dude is that dude.”
Money talks lol
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.