Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 07:26 PM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Maybe i'll check it out. But imma have to slug through season 3 to get there, which i am not looking forward to. And i don't even know what season 3 is about or if it's suppose to be any good.
I wish I could help with a better handle on how essential 'slug'ing [sp] through S3 is.

I found season 3, not horrible but largely forgettable, but since I FEEL like I forgot it, I don't have a good handle on how much watching it helped with S4.

There are a few things that won't make sense if you expect S4 to be a straight continuation of S1 or S2, but it seems it can be fairly well enjoyed just for what it is as a standalone season, once you read some 'spoilers' to get a general gist about what happened leading up to the season [ie, why people are where they are and how they got there].
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.