Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 05:52 PM   #8
Veteran

This is hands down the best season (so far imo) and I sincerely hope the 2nd half of Season 4 is worth the wait. Every single episode of Season 4 was so damn entertaining and I appreciated the longer length of each episode.

There was a lot to take in and it introduced us to a lot of good new characters (the actor that played Eddie Munson is about to blow up. He was so damn good!) The entire cast all gave their best performances thus far and I was really pleasantly surprised at all the twists & turns that the Duffer brothers threw at the audience.

I'm currently giving each of the new episodes a re watch to pick up a lot of stuff I missed and a lot of the stuff is making more sense overall with a re watch.

Looks like I'll be keeping my Netflix account a bit longer.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote