Thread: Movies and TV Top gun trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 05:59 PM   #154
Resident Glue Sniffer

We saw it on Saturday. Was awesome.
Brought back a lot of memories of the navy. I obviously didn’t fly but was assigned to a Hornet squadron so a lot of the sounds visuals brought back some memories for sure. I was glad they didn’t go too far down a romance line I liked the right amount of reference to the first movie and nostalgia like the opener etc. and some other subtle stuff and liked the new stuff

only thing that sucked was the literal 30 minutes of movie previews before hand. JFC. granted I haven’t been to a movie in probably 10-12 years.

It was nice to see a good action flick that was about god damn super heroes or comic book characters. Just an over the top action movie
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote