View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 06:08 PM   #2915
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Tyreek is hyping up his podcast. He probably didn't make those sound bytes. What better way to hype it than make it look like he has animosity towards the chiefs. I'm sure in context the real quotes aren't bad but people will tune in to see. Or maybe he said Andy should be afraid of him too.
If you watch the preview, it's the guy interviewing him. I don't think tyreek was sayng that. They also tried to claim him leaving wasn't about the money. We all know that BS because Drew Rosenhaus said they wanted Hill to be the highest paid WR in the league.

I mean, I think he deserves it. But I also believe that the chiefs made the correct decision.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.