View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 06:38 AM   #2845
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
He's the reason we won that Buffalo game that was incredible I'm not sure there's another player in the league that could do what he did. If Andy weren't so stubborn with the way teams played us with Hill we could line up and run the ball and get 5 yards whenever we wanted. I saw no decline or red flags regarding Hill. What I saw was a staff/QB that was unwilling at times to adapt to what defense was played against us.
I mostly agree with you, but I did see some red flags with Hill last year and that was his drops. I think he was responsible for 4-5 of Mahomes INT's.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.