View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 04:27 PM   #2818
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I feel like it was more a business decision for Veach. Last season, Hill was his usual incredible self BUT his effectiveness was lessened due to defenses playing him differently and taking some of his threat away. This left us with Mahomes, Kelce and a bunch of JAGs besides Hill. SO...Veach was probalby like "sure, we could keep him, but breaking the bank to do so leaves us in the same place we were last year. OR...we could trade him to Miami where he will rightly get paid a shitload of money, and we will get a haul that is unheard of for a player that is not a QB...Hmmmm...I wonder what I should do...".

It's the NFL, it's a business. I believe the Chiefs wanted him to have that contract, they just didn't want to be the ones to pay it. Tyreek got taken care of and so did the Chiefs.

I hope he's not gonna dump on the Chiefs. I can't believe he would. I guess we'll have to wait for the podcast...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.