View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 02:21 PM   #14
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
I was 3-4 and my older "sister" loved this song and played it non stop.

If asked when that song came out I would immediately say "1985" because only something smack ass in the middle of the 80s can sound THAT 80s.

By 88 things started to sound like the 90s. And in 82 things still kinda sounded like the 70s.

But christ on a cracker that sounds like the 80s so I'm gonna just assume that came out in June of 1985.

EDIT: Nailed it...almost. February of 1985.

How'd they manage to find 7 cut-rate Lionel Richie's for that video? You could tell me that entire song/video is an SNL skit that didn't quite land and I'd believe you.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.