Thread: Life The bee keeper diaries
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 12:51 PM   #471
Supporter

I can’t say I’m really “using” it yet but I downloaded and started entering info in an app called Apiarist beekeeping assistant. I’ve had a mentor recommend one called hive bloom.

I probably won’t track everything but do want to track sources, mother colonies, hive health, temperament and ,Anne queen age when i know and then I’d like to track production….and then build in the future from the producers.

We will see.

I’m much more interested in swarm catches and traps than cutouts at this point. No more free cutouts.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.