View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 05:54 PM   #5286
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I would assume that your car doesnt have normal daytime running lights, so you would have to wire into a constant ignition power to power the halo light.
That is correct, my old lights which was a factory standard version did not have the daytime running lights. So that's why I was asking the question as to how one would wire it, more or less.

I think I got it figured out though, since I went to the dealership (who originally installed the new headlights but didn't do the wiring aspect of the daytime running lights) and explained what was going on. So, they'll fix it.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.