View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 06:13 AM   #5285
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
Okay, I need a little help here. Hopefully someone can explain to me like I'm 5.

I brought headlights for my 2013 Charger, and I know that the headlights are definitely compatible to the vehicle. No issues there. The headlight that was purchased can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084BN2CGC...roduct_details

The lights work just fine, however, can someone explain to me what they mean by "Daytime Running Lights Require Wiring Into Existing Lighting"? Mainly, the high beams and low beams lights work fine, but the LED Daytime Running Light is not working. So reading it, it says that it requires wiring into the existing lighting. Can someone explain to me what it is trying to say?

Thanks in advance.
I would assume that your car doesnt have normal daytime running lights, so you would have to wire into a constant ignition power to power the halo light.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.