View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 08:19 PM   #43
The Demon Preacher

I still have fun.

I've played with an Australian organization and it was a blast. We held the skies over Jumptown for about 4 hours one night while we fought off SEVERAL waves of other players/orgs coming in trying to buy drugs. We were dropping Freelancers, Caterpillar, and I even dropped in on my Cutlass and loaded up a round for myself at the end.

Best part of the night though was that my ship was heavily damaged so I landed and I began firing a railgun at someone approaching jumptown in a land vehicle and blowing them up.

Another night we invaded an empty Hammerhead, flew it out into space, and invited another org in to participate in a training scenario where we all set up as if we were the crew carrying a VIP. The other org breached the ship from an unknown location and we all communicated via Discord as to where they were. The other org had to sweep the ship looking for that one VIP and kill him.

They actually made it into the room where the VIP was but by that point there were only two of them and 5 of us so while we won... it took a heavy toll had that been reality.

Yes, some shit is buggy but there is already SO MUCH to do and it is only in Alpha.

Does is suck that it has been in alpha for 10 years. Absolutely.

Am I stoked for when it finally has a full release 15 years from now? **** yes I am.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote