View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 02:07 PM   #5217
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Assuming they beat winner of VT/Purdue, I’m not afraid of anyone our (Kentucky’s) region, including Baylor.

They’d lose to Gonzaga, I think. Holmgren would be a nightmare and Grady, Tyty, and Wheeler would have to have their best 3 shooting game performance on the same day.

If we somehow rematches against Kansas fully healthy, I wouldn’t expect a blowout win, but I don’t see why the result would change in terms of who’d win.
This is Rams Fan last post in this thread.

Each word was more incorrect than the previous. Impressive really.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote