View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 01:44 PM   #538
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I just can't imagine making the "Disney is on the decline from going woke" argument literally a month after Spider-Man hit $2 billion. Now we see Strange 2 reaching $450 million globally in its first four days while Batman only hit $270 million in its first four days. It was a stupid ****ing argument then and it's a stupid ****ing argument now.

The fact of the matter is, these dipshits are not nearly as powerful as they think they are. These ****ers were crying about the kneeling a few years back and now they're crying about something about Disney (I still don't even know what..). The NFL is bigger and more popular now than it's ever been and same thing with Disney.

I'd just really enjoy coming into one of these threads without these ****ers cocking it up with their anti-woke bullshit. Nobody cares, just shut the **** up and enjoy the movie!

Spider man is Sony.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.