View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 05:13 PM   #25
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
**** YEAH!!! Great pick! I’ve been banging the table for this guy and can’t believe he slipped this far. Huge value for balla ass GM Veach!

Just kidding. I don’t know shit about this guy. I just wanted in on the fun today.
He's got a really solid shot of making this football team in my opinion. He can cover those pesky slots well, and if McDuffie and Sneed are manning the outside then your next option is Baker. I don't know, I'm really ****ing stoked. I know it's a 7th-round pick but sometimes you catch lightning in a bottle and I think this kid can definitely give Baker a run for his money. We'll find out.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.