Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2022, 02:23 PM   #2227
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Breaking Bad is better, largely because the first 2-3 seasons of Saul are slow and boring as hell. It gets better pretty much in proportion to how much the BB characters are incorporated. I was so glad when the brother died. His stuff in the first couple of seasons were brutal. And all of the stuff with Kim and the banking...snore...

I realize they have to set up these characters and their transformations, but what took three seasons could have been done in one. Whole lot of fluff in the first seasons.
If anything throughout the series has been boring, it was the German subplot in season 4. Season 3 might be my favorite. The show's been consistently great.

Not sure how I feel about Nacho's little speech at the end of last night's episode though. I think that dialogue could have been better written.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.