View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 06:25 PM   #514
Immanentize The Eschaton

Anyway, I liked it. It was a good take on a younger version of Batman. The character has been portrayed as fully mature to somewhere around middle aged for quite a while in movies so this made it a bit fresher for me. The Penguin was great. The Riddler as a serial killer was a very, very good choice and elevated, in all honesty, a previously lame-ass villain. I was happy with Zoe Kravitz as Catwoman, she did well with it and the Bat/Cat relationship was done well.

It was still missing something though. It wasn't edge-of-your-seat exciting. It wasn't captivating and immersive for the entire run time of the movie. Maybe some editing could have tightened the thing up. But I enjoyed it and I'd like a sequel with Penguin.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.