View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 12:12 PM   #265
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
Looked like he just lost a little control coming off the wet curb. I didn't see anything intentional about it. Unfortunate, but not dirty. Braking was a key to this race for a lot of drivers, several went off. I do feel bad for Sainz and Alonso (getting tapped by MSC sucked) though, they've both had pretty unlucky starts to the season and obviously have the pace in their vehicles to do better.

I didn't think it was intentional - I just thought it was bad driving and simply not necessary that early in the race. Even if Ricciardo takes that position, I doubt he's able to hold it. Sainz appeard to spin the wheels a bit at the start and created an opening for Ricciardo but in the first damn lap, there's no cause for taking it deep into a corner there when you know the conditions aren't great.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.