View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 12:02 PM   #264
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Eat all the dicks, Daniel Ricciardo.

Overrated clown. Just pinched Sainz off in that chicane and ended his race immediately. Complete trash move and I'm really not sure why the race stewards didn't penalize him for it.

Looked like he just lost a little control coming off the wet curb. I didn't see anything intentional about it. Unfortunate, but not dirty. Braking was a key to this race for a lot of drivers, several went off. I do feel bad for Sainz and Alonso (getting tapped by MSC sucked) though, they've both had pretty unlucky starts to the season and obviously have the pace in their vehicles to do better.

unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.